lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

My Favourite Place in Chile

Well, today we have to talk about a place that we like very much, either in Santiago or from another part of Chile.

In my case, my favorite place isn't in Santiago, but in the region of Valparaiso. And that place is Algarrobo beach.


Throughout the years, with my family, we have visited this beach every summer and for that I have many memories of the days I was there.

Some of the things that you can do in Algarrobo are, mainly, enjoy the beach. You can swim on the ocean shore or just enjoy the view.

Some people move away from the shore, entering the sea, and take advantage of the waves to surf. Others, participate in the anual race of sailboats. Another activity that has become very popular in the area is diving. Personally, I have never practiced it and it doesn't catch my attention, because is scare me (just a little).

Finally, I will mention the activity of The boat trip (is so beatiful). Wich, brings you to The Penguins's Island, so you can see the Humboldt penguins.


I really love this place, it makes me feel calm and brings back good memories to my mind. I love sitting in front of the ocean to watch the waves.

And I hope, if the luck accompanies me I'll live there some day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario