lunes, 27 de mayo de 2019

A Photograph I Like


Hi everyone.

Today we should talk about a photograph, than for some reason, we like it. For that, I select this photo:


In here, I am with my friends and we celebrated the last Halloween. All of us were disguised of differents characters (a whitch, a vampire, "Samara" the girl of ring and a jester)  because we were handing candies to children.

The photograph was taking for the mom of my friend, after we dismantled the decorations. And during that day we were very busy, because we made ornaments with relation of the tematic, a cementery.

All of this, we did like a favor, since one of she is fanatic of the Halloween and always celebrates. But the last year, she didn't  have time to do everything alone. That's why she called us, to asked help. My work, was made the headstone and they were in charged of building a zombie.

At nigth, the people approached. They took pictures and received their candies. It was a tiring day, but at the same time, funny and happy.

I like this photograph, because it reminds me the thing that happened in that nigth of 31st of October. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario