lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019

One of My Favorite Movie: Bohemian Rhapsody

For a person addicted to movies, it is difficult to choose only one. I could choose one film of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, or maybe a classic how to Grease.

And after so thinking too much I have decided to select the movie Bohemian Rhapsody.


The first time when I saw this movie was the beginning of this year, with my family. But before that, I heard many good criticisms and recommendations. For this reason I was afraid that the film would not meet expectations and finally I wouldn't like. But, after 134 minutes in front of the screen I decided that I was really liked the movie.

Bohemian Rhapsody is a biographical film that shows the history of Freddie Mercury and his participation in the musucal band Queen.


Some of the reasons why I love this movie would be:

The Cast: The physical similarity between actors and the characters they play is incredible. Demonstrating that there was dedication in the selection of cast.


Music: I liked the musical repertoire and the relationship between scenes and song.

The reincarnation of Mercury: The performance of Rami Malej was great. His commitment to the character we can see in the movie.


And well, I hope if you haven't seen the movie, give it a chance.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario