sábado, 29 de junio de 2019

A TV Series I've Enjoyed Watching

Hi everybody! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend (of course, that's if you love to study all day, because I'm sure that's what all of us are doing).

Well, If you read the tittle of the blog you can deduce about I am going to write, but not the name of the serie, so I'll give you a couple of clues: it's a comedy, it's happens in New York, Six friends and a typical phrase of this is "We were on a break!".

And if you thought about the Friends series, you're right.


Friends tells the story of a six friends who live in Manhattan, New York. And all the situations whether bad or good that these characters are going to face, but always maintaining their unconditional friendship.

The main characters are:


Rachel Green: she was Monica's best friends in childhood. One day she appears in the Central Perk coffe shop, where they both meet again. After this, Rachel joins the group.


Monica Geller: she is Ross' sister. She is a cook and a obsessive compulsive.


Ross Geller: is Monica' older brother and a paleontologist of a Museum of Natural History. 


Joey Tribbiani: is an actor, womanizer, food lover and a Chandler roomate and his best friends.


Phoebe Buffay: is a masseuse and musical composer. She is a bit strange but she has a good heart.


Chandler Bing: I love Chandler, is my favorite character. I love he is sarcastic personality and despite the constant banters he make to others he proves to be a good friend. He met Ross in a university and from there they become a good friends.

I saw the TV serie at a difficult time in my life and it helped me to laught and forget my problems for a second. From that moment it became important to me and for that reason I love it.



3 comentarios:

  1. I've always wanted to see this series, but I don't have time :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love friends! Is one of my favs<3 my favourite character is Phoebe, I love his song 'Smelly cat'

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Woow is one of my favorite series, I love it, Joey and Chandler made me laugh a lot

    ResponderEliminar