lunes, 8 de julio de 2019

My Blogging Experience


Hi everyone! Today we are going to write our last blog in the semester.  Specifically, in this post we will evaluate our blogging experience.

So, the first thing I would like to comment is my experience in general. I think is was not bad, because I enjoy writing, some post more than others, for example I really liked writing about some TV show, movie and place in Chile that I like it. And also, when I read the blog of my classmates I learned more from them, of their life.

I don’t know if this type of work developed my skills, maybe yes, since every time I use less the dictionary. And I can understand the post to other people write. I don’t say “I’m an expert”, No, definitely no. But I feel that I have progressed (just a little).

About something that I would like include in the future, I don`t know, I think that it has function well. I wouldn’t ask to write about politics opinions or what we think about social movements, since it’s controversial.

Finally I will mention the thing that I would like to write.  We have many options, but personally I would like to write about a animal that we like, exotic or mystery places of the World an artist that inspire us and the music we enjoy it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario