lunes, 8 de abril de 2019

My Autobiography

Ok people, let's start this. 

My name is Javiera Aliaga. I was born on the 11 st of januery, 1999, in Santiago, Chile. 

I'm was started my studies in Hermanos Matte school and after I was graduated from Instituto Claudio Matte. 

On 2018 I was joined to University of Chile, for study Odontology. 

About my family, I'm the Second of three children. My big brother have 23 years old and the minor have 18 years. All of us, were born in the Santiago city. As my mom. Only my dad was born in Punta Arenas and was lived in differents part to Chile. 

And something about me. I'm really love the stories. I think to everyone have, at least, one story to telling. That is why I love reading book and watch movie. Some my favorite book is The strange case of dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Paper town. And my favorites movies are Breakfast Club, Back to the future trilogy and Les Miserables (the musical) 

Today, I continue to study Odontology in the University. And who know, maybe one Day I will have my degree. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario